If you wanna win this battle against this ruthless algorithm,then you are gonna need a desperate preparation.until and unless you make your blog ready,the Panda is going to hit right on the face of your blog [Traffic i mean] and will leave it crawling
How to win the battle again Google Panda?Google has revealed us that this update concentrate much on catching spam,copied content and paid link building.So it is always beneficial to put a little more efforts on these small things to make sure that your blog is not one among the blogs that are eaten by Google panda.The methods to escape the Google panda effect is given below.Don't forget to take a look.
Google panda is going to change the way we see internet.This algorithamic change was the need of the time.Hope it does it' job pretty fine . And we are looking forward too-Jim Lesvas [Google Content advisor]
Never ever copy contents from anywhere !All that I need to say is that never ever copy contents.Make sure that you also delete the content that you have unknowingly copied from the past.Google is strictly against content stealing and there would be no exception for Google panda too.It will just tear your blog into two for god's own sake.
- Double check Guest posts for content stealing.You can use online tools such as copyscape
- If your blog is a blogger tricks tips and tutorial blog,there is a high chance to be affected my Google panda as almost the blogger codes look similar and is widely copied and reused.
Complete SEO optimization of your blogPanda comes with a periodic update on SEO optimization.The better the blog is optimized for search engines the better it's get when it comes to traffic and alexa ranking.Use keywords frequently and optimize your blog's heading and tags.All Wordpress users could go for SEO plugins such as SEO processor and SEOmose to optimize your blog completely. This problem gets worst when it comes to users ,using blogger platform.They lack plugins,hence all that they can do is use meta tags t it's maximum effect and use <h2> tags efficiently
Keywords Stuffing will be highly penalized by PandaUsing keywords inside your post is a great idea to drive traffic.But when it comes to panda,using keywords here there and all around makes your blog more viable to penalization and often being ignored by search engines.
- Never stuff your whole post with keywords.Use only what is required
- Follow personalized style of writing.You are writing for your readers and not for Google.
Never allow spam comments to build up on your blogUse strict spam filtering to filter out comment with unwanted links.It is often see that people comment on other blogs with their home blogs link to get traffic.But this practice can cause search engine considering you as a spam website and thus resulting in reduced page rank and low traffic.
- Blogspot users should only approve comments with a valid concern and should learn to differentiate those comments which are made just for link building.
- Take xtra care while using WordPress spam filter as they are found to be more vulnerable to spams.
Write on Most wanted topics rather the common ones.Just searching in the net "blogger tips and tricks" indeed will fetch you the list of million sites offering blogger tutorials.This shows that the topic has been more common to common .People will probably choose the first two results for maximum which means that your blog is never ever going to get traffic.Also when you write on common topics ,the chance of duplication of content is more.and duplication,will forever take you blog down seriously
- Write unique contents and the most wanted ones.
- Search for grammatical errors and structural failures in your post to ensure maximum reader interest
Avoid or 'Stop' using third party ads !Most of the people enter the field of blogging for making money .They apply for adsense and Get disapproved as they fail to meet the minimum requirements such as 6 month old blog.What they immediatly do is to apply for other cheap ad servers like adbrite,chitika,linkbucks,bidvertisers etc.Using these ad server will spil your blog and will withdraw readers from reaching your blog.So it is a best practice to ensure that you remove these third party ads fro your site as soon as possible
- Wait for sometime,build your readers,build traffic and then apply for adsense .I'm sure that they won't disapprove your application
- Dn't put ads in such a way that it distracts your reader.You are writing for them and not for getting money
Protect you Blog From Google panda-Liked this Post Comment below !